Thursday, August 24, 2017

Costume Party & Shadow Box - Lawn Fawn August inpiration week

Hi there!

Today, all the products from the new Lawn Fawn Fall release are available to purchase, yay!


Because I couldn't share these projects on their original day, I tought it'd be cool to share them today as a little release party!

Last Thursday we featured Costume Party on the Lawn Fawn blog, a super cute Halloween stamp set that you can keep using all year round. Anyways, I had to make a Halloween card, hee hee


I combined the cute mummy boy with two new dies: Trick Or Treat Border and Village Border and I created a simple card with fun little elements here and there.
For my background, I just took my Gansai Tambi watercolors and create a dirty sky with them. Then I added the village border and the boy, previously colored with Copic markers.
For the sentiment I cut the Trick Or Treat Border three times out of orange cardstock and added orange Stickles on top. For some more sparkling, I added some sequins to the sky as well :)


Las Friday it was the turn for the amazing Shadow Box die, gosh, I love it! It's really easy to create little cute scenes to place inside this box and you can mail it flat.

I made two shadow boxes and it was really difficult to stop there! For my first one, I used just the dies included in the box and the Watercolor Wishes paper collection to create my little scene. Chit Chat is one of my all time favorite stamp sets and I tought it'd look great here.


The little bird is super cute! I made a spring-y box, but I know he would totally rock a Christmas scene ;)


For my second one, I wanted to make a Fall scene, so I took one of my favorite critters, the cute fox from Jump for Joy, and some leaves from the same set and I made this Shadow Box, coloring everything with Copic markers and Distress inks.


I included some trees from the new Birch Trees dies, I've been wanting these dies for a long time, so I'm super happy!


And that's all for this inspiration week! I hope you have enjoyed it! Next month, as always, we will keep featuring more products from this release, but now it's your turn to play with them and have fun ;)

Thank you so much for your visit and support, big hugs!

Supply list:

2 comments:

bkazoo said...

Yet again, fantastic cards. Can't wait for my preorder to arrive.

TodayLibrary said...

Beautiful job on all your cards!