Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Ghostly Greetings

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween card featuring Bewitching stamps and dies from the amazing and brand new Fall 2017 release.

Even if Halloween is not very popular here in Spain, it has been growing a lot in the last years and I must say it's one of my favorite holidays! I love the color combos, all the spooky-cute decorations and, of course, making Halloween cards!

I love that this set has a bunch of different elements that are perfect for creating different kinds of cards. I wanted to use those fun ghosts so I created a little scene combining them with the picket fence and grass border dies from Picket Fence Elle-ments.


I colored the background with water and Distress inks, I used Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violet, rubbing the ink pad on an acrylic block and applying it to a watercolor paper using water and a brush. To achieve this look is important to let the ink completely dry between layers. All the little images were colored with Copic markers. I used a banner die from Pierced Banner Elle-ments and used a Double Pierced Rectangle die to cut my base and match the banner.
To add a little interaction, I put an action wobbler on the back of one of the ghosts, so fun!


Thank you so much for your visit, have a nice day!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:



Ellen Hutson:

1 comment:

kel said...

cute card! i had no idea you were out of spain! muy bueno!