Monday, December 25, 2017

Windmill - Avery Elle card

Hello and Merry Christmas everyone!
I'm here today with a colorful card featuring the pretty Windmill set. This set is perfect for creating scenes on your cards, and is great for just because cards.


I stamped all the little elements on watercolor paper and colored them using my watercolor brush makers, so relaxing! This set is also perfect for adding a littlr interactive element, just adding a brad on the center of the windmill blades :).


I also tried a fun technique to add some texture and additional interest to the card. I used the clouds from the Picket Fence set and embossed the background to create a fun cloudy sky. To do this technique you need to open the plataform of your cutting machine just like when you use embossing folders. I used an embossing mat but a piece of foam works well too. Place your elements like in the picture bellow: Plataform + embossing mat/foam + cardstock + die + plataform. Test with a small piece first to see if you like the embossing effect. You can always add more foam or a thicker cardstock. I really love the look!


This card looks elaborate but, as I only used watercolors, it's really very quick to make. Just stamping, coloring, dire cutting and adhereing everything together on the base card :)

I hope you like it, thank you so much for stopping by today, have an amazing Christmas!

Suppy list:

Avery Elle:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your collection is really great. Thank you for sharing
Larnaca Postcard

Unknown said...

This is totally awesome. Although variety of article on this topic, this article contains some of the precious
points which were never be read in other articles.
nadiad postal code