Sunday, February 4, 2018

Glue Dots & Lawn Fawn colab week

Hello there!

This week, Lawn Fawn and Glue Dots have teamed up to feature their products together and the people of Glue Dots sent us a generous package of their products to try out. I had a lot of fun with them so I created two cards! Valentine's day is just around the corner so I hope they inspire you to create some love card if you haven't already!

On my first card, I started die cutting a lot of tiny envelopes with the Happy Mail dies and covering the whole background with them. Then I die cut a heart out of watercolor paper and added a bit of pink watercolor.


I stamped the baby elephant with grey ink and colored him with Copic markers. To add more dimension, I adhered together three layers of the love die cut. Finall, I covered the love word and the tiny heart with sparkle using my Wink of Stella clear pen.


For my second card, I took the super cute Sweet Friends stamps and created a little scene inside a polaroid frame. The background paper is a piece of a rainbow sheet from the new collection ;) If you want to recreate this card you can use several stripes of colored cardstock as well.


I added some sparkle with my Wink of Stella pen on this card as well, just on the trio of  hearts. Then I added Glossy Accents on top and also on the smore's chocolate and donut's glaze :)



I hope you enjoyed this week of Lawn Fawn and Glue Dots inspiration and you like my projects. Thank you so much for your visit!!

Have a nice day!

Supply list:

No comments: