Sunday, February 18, 2018

Rub A Dub Dub - Lawn Fawn February inspiration week

Hello!!

Welcome to the Lawn Fawn inspiration week!
I'm a bit late with my posts but I have a ton of projects to share with you! The new release is just amazing and I'm having a lot of fun playing with my new crafty toys :)


Today the star of the show is Rub A Dub Dub, a super cute set with duckies!! I made two cards to feature this set.

You've probably seen my first card during the sneak peek week. I combined the Rub A Dub Dub set with the Bayou Backdrop die to create this scene:

I colored the background with Distress inks and the duck family with Copic markers



For my second card I didn't use the duckies, I just used the bathtub and other elements from the set combined with one of the mermaids from Mermaid For You.


The new Quilted Backdrop matches perfectly with the Rub A Dub Dub set and I used a piece of pink paper from Watercolor Wishes for the floor. Then, I colored everything with Copic markers and used some dimensional adhesives to pop up some of the images. I finished the card using my Wink of Stella pen and some Glossy Accents on the bubbles.


I hope you like my projects!  Don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration, demo videos and giveaways!

Thank you so much for your visit, have a nice day!

Supply list:


2 comments:

Heather M said...

Love your duck scene with it's sentiment! So sweet!

Cathy Lillie said...

Adorable cards! The ducks in the bayou are so cute! Love the coloring you did! What a great idea to put the mermaid in the tub on your second card! I like the pink color scheme you used.