Monday, February 19, 2018

Tiny Gift Box Bunny Add-On - Lawn Fawn February inspiration week

Hello!!

Welcome to another Lawn Fawn inspiration week post!
This time, I'm featuring the new Tiny Gift Box Bunny Add-On a super cute way to give your tiny gift box a twist this Spring!


I just mounted the bunnies with different colors of cardstock and added a banner from Extra Sentiment Banners adhered to a toothpick on their paws. The sentiment that I used is from the Fancy Box die set but there are lots of sentiments that fit on that banner, you can stamp them too!


With these dies, it's super easy and quick to prepare cute gifts for Easter and you can use my idea for a place card on a spring event, just putting the name of each person on the banner.


These little bunnies are also great for baby showers! Yes, I'm in love with them, haha ;)
Don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more ideas, demo videos and giveaways during all this inspiration week!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supply list:


2 comments:

Cathy Lillie said...

Cute bunny gift boxes! I like that you embellished them even more with the little signs!

Heather M said...

Adorable! Love the flags with the sentiment!!