Thursday, May 10, 2018

Coaster Critters - Lawn Fawn May release week

Hi there!!

This is my second post today, if you're here for the Avery Elle blog hop, just click here or scroll down, thanks! :)

I'm super excited because we can finally share with you our projects using the new Lawn Fawn Summer release, yay! it's release week!


Today we're featuring one of my favorite sets from this release, Coaster Critters. This set is beyond cute!! And there's the Slide On Over Add On to create fun slider projects

So I had to create a slider card, of course :)


I used the old and pretty Watercolor Wishes paper collection combined with the Really Rainbow paper collection from the last release to create the background.

I had a lot of fun coloring with my Copics all those little images and combining them to build the scene. I'm in love with the critters from this set, they're too adorable!


I hope you like what I made and if so, you don't want to miss the amazing projects that all the DT members have created, there is a demo video and a giveaway too at the Lawn Fawn blog!

Thanks for stopping by, have an amazing day!

Supply list:


6 comments:

Heather M said...

Fabulous card! Love the critters having fun!

MiamiKel said...

Que bueno! I am absolutely head over heels in love - this is adrorable! Super creative!

Unknown said...

New stamps and dies make such happy cards for all to enjoy!!!

Viola Leary said...

This is the best release I’ve seen in a long time.

francesca said...

soo pretty!

Unknown said...

Cutest set ever, love how your bear looks overwhelmed eating cotton candy while holding ballons