Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Let's Toast - Lawn Fawn release week

Hi there!

It's Lawn Fawn release week!


I'm joining the party a bit late but I didn't want to miss all the fun because this release is just amazing! Today I'm sharing my project featuring the new set Let's Toast and new die to create interactive cards: Let's Toast Pull Tab Add On.

I think this is my favorite set from the release, I love the size of the images and they're all so cute!! Of course, I made an interactive card ;)


I love that the set includes a pop tart. I tried a pop tart just once but it was tasty and definitely cute so I decided to go with the pop tart for my card, plus the "Just popping by to say" sentiment was the prefect addition! Pairing it with Scripty Hello makes the prefect just because card :)


I combined the toaster from the set with the cute milk carton from "Milk and cookies" I colored everything with Copic markers and used papers from the Really Rainbow collection to complete my card. The pull tab die is really easy to use and I love that the it keeps the "rail" hidden.


I hope you like my project for today! Thank you so so much for your visit, have a nices day!

Don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration using this new set!

Supply list:
- LF Let's Toast stamps
- LF Let's Toast coordinating dies
- LF Let's Toast Pull Tab Add On die
- LF Milk and Cookies stamps
- LF Milk and Cookies coordinating dies
- LF Scripty Hello die

No comments: