Thursday, June 13, 2019

Celebrate Summer

Hello!

Today I have a very summery card to share with you. I've combined the shark from the Summer Pals stamp set (I love the critters from this set so much!!) with different dies from Dotted Frame to create this easy but colorful card.


I started by coloring the background, sun and water using Distress inks and a blending tool. For the water I sprinkled some water and ink on top to add texture. Then I stamped the floater and shark and colored them with alcohol markers. I also added some accents here and there with a white pen. I love using this technique on images that are supposed to be shiny or wet.

After adhering all the scene images, I added the frame on top using dimensional adhesive. I always love to adhere several die cut sentiments to end up with a word that looks like a pre-made chipboard element.


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you feel inspired! Have a wonderful day!

Supply list (Avery Elle store):

No comments: