Friday, May 1, 2020

Sparkly Make a Wish card

Hello there!

I hope you're all well and safe. It's Yainea here today bringing you some inspiration on how to use the Make a Wish die.

As soon as I saw this die I knew I was going to love it. The idea of using it as a cake topper is just amazing and I love that, if you use it on a standard size card, it almost covers it completely.


I wanted to create a super sparkly and colorful chaker card keeping the focus on the sentiment. So I used the Avery Elle liquid watercolors to create a rainbow background and used my fuse tool to create a plastic pocket and seal inside the background and a bunch of sequins.


Then I die cut the sentiment 2 times using regular white cardstock and one more using glittery silver cardstock. Finally, I adhered the pocket to a card base and the sentiment on top... and it's done!

It may hurts your eyes a little lol but it screams party!! I hope you feel inspired to create something today ;)

Thank you so much for your visit. Big hugs through the miles!

Supply list:
Avery Elle store:



Ellen Hutson store:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you looking for a loan company capable of meeting your financial needs? We offer user friendly services that meet your business and private needs. With just an interest rate of 2% we give you access to different categories of loans, from business loans($50,000 - $100,000) to tuition loans to car loans to mortgage loans($2,000 - $20,000) even up to vacation loans. Contact us now and get your loan decision within five minutes and loan approval and disbursal of funds within 24 hours. Email us at: smallscaleloans@gmail.com or contact us on whatsapp @ +447451229283