Monday, March 29, 2021

More of you

 Hi there!

I'm here today featuring Superheroes stamps and dies with a fun big tag. I love that you can use this set to thank someone in a variety of ocassions. Nowadays it's probable that you know a bunch of people that have been working hard due to the pandemic and totally deserves something like this :)

Also it is super easy to make! First, I colored the background with Distress inks and used the tag die to cut it out (it's the same size of a card so you can totally create a card using this same design).

Then I heat embossed the city using white embossing powder, added yellow with an acrylic marker on some of the windows and stars with white liquid enamel.

While it dries I stamped, colored and die cut the little and adorable superheroes and adhered them to the background. Finally I stamped and die cut the sentiment and tied it with some yellow twine to the big tag and another black tag as background.

I hope you liked it, and thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice week!!

Supply list:

No comments: