Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Dino-Mite Christmas

 Hello there!!

I hope your week is being great so far! I'm here today with some inspiration using the adorable Dino-Mite Christmas stamps and dies. Are these dinos cute or what?? I can't stop smiling :)

To create this card I started with the background sky, doing some blending with different Distress inks. Then I stamped and colored all the images using alcohol markers, die cut them and place the mountains and the layer of snow over the sky.

I adhered the dinos with some foam adhesive and glued the whole scene on the top of some patterned paper from the Holiday Collection. As a final step, I stamped the sentiment an added some white liquid enamel as snow.

I hope you like it, thank you so much for stopping by!

Supply list:

No comments: