Tuesday, January 31, 2023

You bake me so happy

Hello!

Today I'm featuring You Bake Me So Happy stamps and coordinating dies from Avery Elle. This is the perfect set to send some sweet wishes to your loved ones :)

I'm using also Love Tags Elle-ments dies, these dies are perfect as tags but I wanted to share this idea to add a fun touch to your card with some twine.

I started my by creating an ombre background with Distress inks and then splattering some ink and white paint on top for more texture.

Then, I stamped and colored the little animals with alcohol markers, next, I die cut them and the thank you tag.

I used foam adhesive to put everything together and finally, I stamped the sentiment and added some baker's twine.

I hope you like my card and feel inspired to go and create something.

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!

Supply list:

No comments: