Thursday, May 4, 2023

Avery Elle 2023 Spring Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Spring Avery Elle Blog Hop!


To celebrate the launch of this new release, I'm featuring this cool new stamp set and coordinating dies: Biggest Fan.


To create this card I started with a piece of watercolor paper, splashing some ink on top. I colored the image with alcohol markers and, when the ink was dry, I adhered some Avery Elle patterned paper stripes, the image and the stripe with the sentiment. For the sentiment and the image I used foam adhesive to add dimension.


I hope you feel inspired to go to your crafty space and create soething today! :)

For a summary of all of the new products that are available for purchase right now check out this section in the Avery Elle store.  We will be showcasing projects using the new sets starting today and will continue to show them throughout the next few months.

Here's a complete list of participants so you don't miss anything:


Thank you so much for stopping by, have fun in the hop!

No comments: