Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lawn Fawn March Inspiration Week - Flying by

Hello!
The fun continues today with another wonderful set! This time, we're featuring the mini set "Flying by". How cute are these little paper planes? I love them! They're great for all kind of cards and the handwritten sentiment is just adorable!

I made a very simple card to let the planes be the star of the show. Here is my card:


I used the amazing Lawn Fawn kraft paper as background and stamped the trees from "Critters in the Forest" on two different patterned papers from the Petite Paper Pad. Then I colored the planes with my copics to match the ribbon and background chevron, stamped the lines, the sentiment and I hand stitched the border and added a cute ribbon and button to finish it. i hope you like it! :)

Don't forget to visit Lawn Fawn blog to see all the inspiration projects and comment for a chance to win!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: "Flying By" and "Critters in the forest"
- Lawn Fawn "Bright Side" 6x6 paper pad
- Lawn Fawn "Upbeat" kraft paper
- Memento ink "Tuxedo Black"
- May Arts Ribbon
- Crate Paper button

13 comments:

Tami B. said...

I love this card. You did an awesome job on it.

Lynnette said...

Oh my goodness Christina, this is amazing. I just love what you did with the mini set and patterned paper. You are so talented!!

Chari Moss said...

Love this!!! The tree tops in the corner are a great idea and they look fabulous in the pattern paper! :)

Angela said...

OMG that is so flippin cute!!!

Lea L. said...

This is so cute! I love the patterned trees, and the coloring on the airplanes is amazing! Great job!

CraftyDee said...

LOVE your card! It's just perfect :)

Kelly said...

the kraft and green are so pretty. Loved how you used the trees in this card!

Renee said...

Like is an understatement! This is adorable!!! Fabulous work!

AmyJ said...

Very cute. I love the ribbon.

Sabine said...

Love your cards ♥
I started to follow your cute blog.

Christiana said...

This is darling, Cristina! I love it! And that ribbon is fantastic.

HUGE congrats to you being picked for the Lawn Fawn design team! I was so thrilled for you when I heard that. Wonderful news! And you're so talented, they're lucky to have you.

jestar said...

I adore the colour combo. Everything about this card is perfection. You inspire me in every way! :)

Anni said...

Love your card, such a cutie! Your style is stunning and so inspiring!
Hugs, Anni