The set that we're featuring today is "Grand Greetings" and I made two projects to show you how awesome is it!
As I've joined the DT in March, I didn't feature You've Got Mail so I tought that I could send some love using an old letter ;) I hope you like it!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: "Grand Greetings", "You've Got Mail", "Making Frosty Friends" & "Love n' Breakfast"
- Versafine inks: "Satin Red" & "Deep Lagoon"
- Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink
- Distress inks: "Antique Linnen", "Festive Berries" & "Worn Lipstick"
Then I realized that the curly border included in the set would be a nice wave border so I made this tag :)
Did you see the videos where Chari and Kelly Marie show how to dye the natural hemp cord from lawn trimmings? I wanted to give it a try and I used "Worn Lipstick" to dye mine and it matches perfectly with Lawn Fawn "Bright Side" papers! I LOVE it!
A little tip: after rubbing the twine over the pad, wet it a little to help blending the color (if you want it smooth!)
- Lawn Fawn stamps: "Grand Greetings" and "Critters in the Sea"
- Lawn Fawn papers: "Bright Side"6x6 paper pack
- Lawn Fawn trimmings: Natural
- Distress inks: "Worn Lipstick"
- Hero Arts inks: "Ocean"
- White embossing powder and Versamark ink
Please visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration and comment for a chance to win! There are lots of giveaways going on!
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for all the kind comments on my firsts projects as Fawnie Girl! I appreciate a lot each one of them! :)