I made this card last week but I've been too busy/lazy to take it a photo and share on the blog...
I need to mount my lightbox, lights, etc each time I need to take a pic so thinking of it is like... ughh... So I usually finish some cards before mounting the "photocall" except if I'm very excited with the card or I'm running out of time for entering a challenge :P
I had fun making this card because I didn't plan it, just had the idea of paper planes + paper clips + bright colors and started to play, sooooo relaxing! :)
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you had a great week!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: "Flying by" and "Bon Voyage"
- October Afternoon papers: Holiday Style (yes! a Christmas collection :P)
- EK "Round Binding Edge" border punch
- Jenni Bowlin inks: "Cough Syrup" and "Speckled Egg"
- Memento ink: "Tuxedo Black"
- Distress ink: "Antique Linnen"
- Paper clips