Today I want to share the card I've been working on lately. I had this idea long time ago and I didn't find the time to work on it until now. When I saw that the current Lawnscaping challenge theme was dimension I decided that I'd join it with this card :)
Here's a closer pic so you can see better the dimension
I hope you like it, I'm happy with the final result. I know it's a bit dark but it reminds me the awesome warm and starry Summer nights and fills my heart with peace and happiness :)
I missed the lasts Lawnscaping challenges and that makes me sad so I'm very happy to come back! If you have the chance, join the current challenge and take a look at the blog, there are tons of awesome projects to inspire you!
I'm entering into the current YCU! challenge too with this card: Challenge #11: Many layers :)
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Sunny Skies, Happy Summer, Critters in the Snow, Cozy Christmas and Critters Down Under.
- Hero Arts stamps: Lauderdale Trees
- Hero Arts mid-tone ink: Stone Wash
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Distress inks: Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord and Mowed Lawn.
- White gel pen