Yay! Here it is, my favorite time of the month! It's Lawn Fawn inspiration week! Today the DT is featuring a pair of cute 4x6 stamp sets that complement each other perfectly.
I was looking for the perfect conversation bubble set for months and I'm in love with what Kelly designed! :)
I've made two cards, using the two new paper collections, Dewey Decimal and Fa La La. I love the puppy popping out the drawer to wish a happy day, so cute! :)
A closer view :)
For the second one I used the bubble as a border for the sentiment, following the same sketch of the first one for creating a Christmas card.
I hope you like my cards! Check the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration from the amazing girls on the DT and don't forget to comment there for a chance to win, there are fabulous giveaways!
Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow with another project!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: A birdie told me, Happy Everything and Critters in the 'burbs
- Lawn Fawn paper: Dewey Decimal 6x6 paper pad
- Lawn Fawn orange cord
- Hero Arts button
- Memento ink: Tuxedo black and Rich Cocoa
- Stamping Up Ribbon (Thanks Kari! :))
- Lawn Fawn stamps: A birdie told me, Happy Everything and Making Frosty Friends
- Lawn Fawn paper: Fa La La 6x6 paper pad
- Lawn Fawn aqua cord
- October Afternoon button
- Memento ink: Tuxedo black
- Jenni Bowlin ink: Cough Syrup
- May Arts Ribbon