By now, I have a card to share with you because today starts another Lawnscaping challege and I'm guest designing again, yay!
This challenge is about adding text to your project, I have all those new goodies from the new Lawn Fawn Dewey Decimal collection, looking at me there on my desk so I decided to take them and play a little :)
I had so much fun making this card, look at all the little details, I really love this collection!
I hope you enjoy my card and join this fun challenge, it's sponsored by Lawn Fawn, so you could win a stam set of your choice, so yummy!!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Belinda's Borders, Smitty's ABCs, Sally's ABCs, Claire's ABCs and Jessie's ABCs
- Lawn Fawn papers: Dewey Decimal collection and Acorn Brow Narrators stickers
- Stickles: Xmas Red and Baby Blue
- Washi tape
- Memento ink: Cantaloupe and Rich Cocoa
- Versafine ink: Pixie Dust
- Jenni Bowlin ink: Speckled Egg and Chicken Feed
- American Crafts button
- Sizzix framelits circle dies
- MFT Hearts a Plenty