Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy birthday, Laurel!!

Hi!
This is a special post to wish Laurel a happy happy birthday!! Laurel,  I hope you have an amazing day with your loved ones :)

Laurel (from Paper Crafts by Laurel) was one of my firsts virtual friends on this paper crafting world, she is the sweetest girl and she has been always very encouraging, I <3 you, Laurel, thank you for being a wonderful friend! I hope you like the card I made for you and you enjoy this little surprise! ;)


To see all yout birthday cards go to Lynette's blog for the complete list of participants, she is who organized all this!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Happy Everything and Admit One
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Washi tape in different colors
- Xacto knife
- Glue Dots
- Neenah Solar White cardstock

14 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is so cute...love the patterns and colours! Lee-Ann :)

jenn shurkus said...

i absolutely love the cut out balloons!! and different colors :) so cute :)

{Chrissie} said...

I love how the balloons are die cut! That is awesome! Laurel will love this card, for sure. :-)

Karin Åkesdotter said...

This is so cool! LOVE your design!

Melissa Shea said...

LOVE the patterned paper behind those balloons!

Lauren, Crafts by: readysetLove said...

This is so fun! I love that last balloon. :)
Lauren

Kanan Pandya said...

As always pretty....Love the colorful balloons...awesome card... :-)

Erica said...

I love how you did the balloons! Awesome card!

Cat Craig said...

Adorable and clever!

Christiana said...

So cute and detailed! This bright, cheery card totally made me smile. :o)

Karen B. said...

What a cool card, those balloons just move off the page!

Tamara said...

wow, super fun & creative card!!
xx Tamara

joy said...

Smiles are the best medicine. Visit my site for more information and have a good day. Cheers.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Silvia Jacinto said...

Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net