Today I'm totally excited! This is my first challenge as a Lawnscaping design team member, yay!
This one is about texture, fun, right? You can use embossing folders, cardstock, glitter, gesso, felt, ribbon... it's all about playing with different materials!
Because I made a baby card I went with a simple design to give it a soft look and added felt and and thickers with glitter for some texture :)
I hope my card inspires you and makes you jump into your craft room to join this challenge! There's more inspiration on the Lawnscaping challenges' blog by the amazing DT members!
This challenge is sponsored by my favorite online shop, Simon Says Stamp! So you have the chance to win a $25 gift certificate to spend on the shop, yay!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have an amazing week!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Critters Down Under and Sally's ABCs
- Echo Park papers: So happy together 6x6 pad
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Versamagic ink: Turquoise Gem
- Card Shoppe cardstock
- The Twinery baker's twine: Caribbean
- White felt
- MFT Wonky scallop border
- Circle and corner rounder punches