This is just a quick post to share this Thanksgiving card that I made the other day. I use all the Fall / Thanksgiving Lawn Fawn sets on it, they work so well together!
In my last Simon Says Stamp order, I purchased some Amy Tangerine leaves and I thought they would make a fun bunch of feathers for the little turkey and that's what inspired this card :)
I'm joining the Ellen Hutson and Lawnscaping challenge, a card inspired by the Lawnscaping challenge Blog Hop. you have still time to enter!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: So Thankful, Harvest Season and Turkey Day
- Lawn Fawn Retro trimmings
- Hero Arts stamp: Envelope pattern and Designer Woodgrain
- Memento inks: Morocco, Rich Cocoa and Bamboo Leaves
- Jenni Bowlin inks: Speckeld Egg and Chicken Feed
- Hero Arts shadow ink mid-tone: Stone Wash
- Neenah Solar white cardstock
- Bazzil Card Shoppe cardstock
- Green felt
- White gel pen