Hi! Today is the second Monday of the month so... It's time for another Lawnscaping challenge! All you must do to enter this challenge is try a new technique when you make your project, is that fun!
I won't lie you, I had a hard time with this challenge, lol! I tried some new techniques that ended like a total mess, even one of my jeans ended all inked, and It's pigment ink!! Ooooops!
Finally, I decided to try something less original and I inked an embossing folder for my card. I know this is not new for most of you but I've never tried it and I love it! I used Wet Cement ink and the embossed stripes look deeper and cool. :)
Also, I'm starting to learn how to crochet so I crocheted a chain using Lawn Trimmings and added to my card. I fun when you can mix your different hobbies ;)
I love the color combo in this card, it's based on the colors from the stripe of cloth from Amy Tangerine, I started adding colors and layers and this card came up with lots of dimension!
Well, enough blabling, I'd love if you join us in this challenge! It's sponsored by Lawn Fawn so you could win a stamp set of your choice! yum yum :)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great week!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Winter Fox and Hello Friend
- Lawn Fawn papers: Bright Side, Dewey Decimal and Fa-la-la
- Lawn Fawn cord: Retro Trimmings
- Hero Arts background stamp: Grid Pattern
- Echo Park paper: Dots & Stripes
- Amy Tangerine cloth
- Bazzil Card Shoppe cardstock
- Sizzix Framelits scalloped circle dies
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- ColorBox pigment ink
- Hero Arts mid-tone ink: Wet Cement
- Cuttlebug embossing folder: Candy Cane Stripe