I have another project to share today that I made for this Lawn Fawn Holiday inspiration week. Don't forget to check all the week's posts on the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration!!
I used only two stamp sets on this card: Sweet Christmas and Making Frosty Friends. I love that both sets have the same font on their sentiments so I could combine them!
I colored everything with copics and used some Stickles to match the gorgeous May Arts ribbon. I hope you like it!! :)
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day!!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Sweet Christmas and Making Frosty Friends
- May Arts ribbon
- Memento ink: Rich Cocoa and Love Letter
- ColorBox ink: Frost White
- Stickles: Xmas Red and Frosted Lace
- White and Red gel pens
- Neenah Solar white cardstock
- Bazzil Card Shoppe Wax Lips cardstock