It's time for a new Lawnscaping challenge! This time we're challenging you to make a tag. You can include it on your card, gift bag, or share it alone as I did! :)
I've created a pair of vintage Christmas tags:
I made the rosettes using a scalloped circle die and my scoring board, easy and pretty! Then I made some paper piecing and used distress ink on some pieces to give a vintage look. I also included a mini tag on each tag, I think it looks cute and the challenge is about tags, right? ;) Hope you like them!
I'd love that you join us! This challenge is sponsored by Lawn Fawn so that means that you can win a stamp set of your choice!
Thank you so much for your visit, have an amazing week! :)
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Making Frosty Friends
- Hero Arts stamps: Designer woodgrain
- October Afternoon papers: Holiday Style
- October Afternoon chipboard elements: Holiday Style
- Distress ink: Antique Linen and Iced Spruce
- Hero Arts mid-tone ink: Wet Cement
- Memento ink: Rich Cocoa
- May Arts ribbon
- Sizzix Framelits: Scalloped circle and star
- Papertrey Ink: Mini tags (Thank you so much, Esther! <3)