Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy birthday Nette!!

Hi!!
I hope you are having a great weekend!! Today is the birthday of Lynette from Netter's Notables. I have the big pleasure of being her teammie not on only one design team but two: Lawn Fawn and Lawnscaping challenges!!

She's a sweetheart and she helped and supported me a lot when I entered the Lawn Fawn team, I'm very happy to know you, Nette, I hope you have an amazing birthday!! :)

So Laurel organized a little surprise for her on the Lawnscaping challenges blog and, of course, I didn't want to miss it!!
Here's the card I made for you, Nette, I hope you like it!! I think that you, like me, love happy and bright colors :)


Here's a close look on those glittery stars


Thanks for stopping by!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Happy Everything and Chevron Backdrops
- Stickles: Stardust
- Memento ink: Grape Jelly
- Hero Arts ink: Wet Cement
- Simon Says Stamp die: Holiday Shapes
- The Twinery baker's twine
- Fiskars scallop border punch

6 comments:

Lynnette said...

Awww thank you so much! You are so super sweet and this card is gorgeous

Deepti Stephens said...

wow.. very beautiful card!! :)

Barb Ghig said...

Such a pretty card, Yania! I love all the sparkly stars!

MS said...

I love the falling glittery stars! Such a happy card :)

Anni said...

What a fun colorful card!
It is good something other than christmas cards in these days!
Anni

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such a FABULOUS design Yainea! LOVE it!