Friday, December 14, 2012

Lawn Fawn + May Arts week: Chalkboard tags

Hi and happy Friday!!
It's already 14?? No way!! This year my Christmas cards will not arrive in time :( but I hope my recipients could forgive me, I'm making each one different and with all my love.. That counts, right?? lol!

Well, If you've been visiting Lawn Fawn and May Arts blogs this week you will know that there's something special going on! We are teaming up to share some projects using products from both companies together and maybe help you with your cards / handmade gifts or packaging projects for Christmas! *wink*

I was making a card when in the last moment I came up with the idea of making some tags and decorate with them and lots of pretty ribbon a pair of packages AND then I tought about the trendy chalkboard messages that I saw a while ago on Pinterest... and I have a video!!

So, stop blabling, here is what I made and please, go to the Lawn Fawn blog to see the video on how to make them! Hope you enjoy and give them a try :)


I want to thank you the people from May Arts for being super generous and sending us a hug package of ribbon for our projects. I've been using it on almost all my Christmas projects lately and it's totally gorgeous!! Thanks! <3

Thank you so much for stopping by, have an amazing weekend!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Let it Snow, Sally's ABCs, Bows and Holly, Cozy Christmas, Dad's Day, Ornate Ornaments and Frosties
- May Arts ribbon: Tons of it!! White sheer w/ diagonal stripes, Twill w/ stripes, Fuzzy pom poms, Grosgrain diagonal stripes, Grosgrain stripes...
- Thick cardstock die cuts
- Chalkboard paint
- Colorbox pigment ink: Frost White
- White gel pen
- Packages

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Those tags are awesome! Such a clever idea!

Deepti Stephens said...

wow.. lovely ribbons,lovely tags and a lovely idea!! :)

Elena said...

wow! I LOVE your tags! Amazing stuff, Yainea!

Kelly said...

saw this on LF. Such a cute idea!!

Kanan Pandya said...

So pretty tags Yainea. Wonderful tags. Thank you so much for the video. :-)

Kari said...

Such a cute a different thing to do with tags - I love your videos Yainea! You do such a great job!! And, you package things so PRETTY!!

MS said...

Gorgeous! Your projects are some of my favorites! I made different Christmas cards too-I think I've been making them since October! It's a big project-I don't think anyone is keeping track of who sent them a card & when.

Julie Shearer said...

I love these ! Great job . TFS .