Thursday, December 6, 2012
Lawn Fawn December Inspiration Week - Bee Mine
Today is the last day of Lawn Fawn December Inspiration Week, both new sets are focused on Valentine's day and today we're sharing some examples on how to use a new super cute mini set: Bee Mine. Yes! It has a cute bee and some hearts! ;)
I made a card and a coordinating bag with Valentine's chocolates. I have to admit, my favorite part are the chocolates, so cute! Today I took the little bag and gave it to my boyfriend, he wanted to keep the envelopes! haha
I hope you like what I made, don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog to see the other DT projects, an amazing video from Kelly Marie and comment there for a chance to win this cute mini!!
Here are a few pics on how I made the chocolates' decorations
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice day!!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Bee Mine, Happy Haunting (the moon) and Plus One (the tiny hearts)
- Lawn Fawn twine: Peppermint
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black and Love Letter
- Versamagic ink: Sea Breeze
- MFT Wonky scalloped border