Because there are only a few days left before Valentine's day, all the DT at Lawn Fawn were making projects these last days to inspire you to use the cute Lawn Fawn stamps to make your cards. I love to use Lawn Fawn stamps to say I love you in some different ways, they are so cute and adorable that I think they're perfect to transmit that sweet sentiment :)
This time, my card is a bit "think out of the box", I had this idea a long time ago so last week I had some free time and enjoyed a great time playing with my stamps :) As you can see, I've used a lot of sets!!:
- All the hearts are from Bee Mine. except the background on the circle, that is made with Belinda's Borders and the same stamp using the back side.
- The background is from Interlocking Backgrounds, the turquoise stripe is stamped with an arrow included in an exclusive set made for Studio Calico called This Way to Fun, but you could get a similar look with the new background set ;) The ponk stripe is made with I've got Mail.
Sooo I think it's a total of 8 sets, haha!!
I wanted to use the Fourteen collection from Crate Paper to make this card but when I found it in stock (thanks Gisel!) I realized it won't arrive in time so I played with my stamps and cardstock with the collection's color palette in mind (well... more or less...). I hope you like it!!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please, don't forget to visit Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration!! :)
Oh! And you still have time to enter my giveaway HERE!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Bee Mine, Interlocking Backdrops, Belinda's Borders, This Way to Fun, I've got Mail, Happy Haunting, Sunny Skies, Jessie's ABCs.
- Lawn Trimmings: Retro
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black, Love Letter
- Hero Arts ink: Bubble Gum, Wet Cement
- Versamagic ink: Turquoise Gem
- Bazzil Candy Shoppe cardstock
- Teal vellum