Sorry, It has been a busy and complicate time these past days and I think I'm not completely recovered from all the mess... But finally, here's my inspirational card for this challenge that is all about dimension!! :)
This is a favorite theme so I hope all of you join us and play!! Looking back to my cards I find that I'm always adding dimension here and there, I'm a big pop dots consumer, hehe!
So here's what I made, a not very usual theme for me, a baby card, and a very pink one! I hope you like it! I added dimension with pop dots, an embossing folder, heat embossing, twine and buttons.
Check the projects from the other DT memebers aon the Lawnscaping challenges blog and play with us, this time our sponsor is Lawn Fawn, isn't it great??
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Plus One, Check this out
- Lawn Fawn paper: Bright Side
- Lawn Cuts: Circle Stackables, Scalloped Circle Stackables
- Cuttlebug embossing folder: Candy Cane Stripes
- Versamark ink
- Hero Arts white embossing powder
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Hero Arts ink: Bubble Gum
- Bazzil cardstock
- The Twinery twine