Today it's the last day of Lawn Fawn June Inspiration Week and we're featuring the new mini, Year Two and the new dies, stackable circles.
I love that, as the Year Two mini didn't release past year, it's a happy belated Birthday set! Isn't it cute or what??
The other day I realized that I don't make masculine cards... like never. So this is a little attempt of a birthday boy card.
Oh! And I want to share a little trick I used here. I inked the wood veneer stars on Versamark ink pad and then heat embossed with color embossing powder. I don't have dark blue embossing powder so I used white powder and then, I colored it with a dark blue copic marker, this way I can match patterned papers, cardstock... everything! :)
I hope you feel inspired by my project, as always, don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog to the projects from the other DT girls and the video by Kelly Marie. And don't forget to comment there for a chance to win the giveaway!!
Thanks for sharing your time with me during these days, have an amazing rest of the week!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Year Two, Interlocking Backdrops, Bake me a Cake
- Lawn Cuts: Circle Stackables, Scalloped Circle Stackables
- Copic markers
- May Arts ribbon
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue
- Jenni Bowlin ink: Chicken Feed
- Versamark ink
- Hero Arts white embossing powder
- American Crafts ZING! Aqua embossing powder
- Bazzil Card Shoppe collection cardstock