Hi!! Happy Monday!!
It has been really hot lately but this night it rained a bit so it's a pretty and fresh morning here! Ahhh!! it feels good!! How about you? I hope you're having a great day! :)
Are you loving the new stuff from Lawn Fawn? I know the answer is yes! How cute an amazing it is? Today we have some more yummy goodies to share with you!
First, I made a pair of little boxes using a new favorite, Winter Gifts, and not only for Winter and Christmas! This set have coordinating Lawn Cuts dies and is makes the cutest tags! You can use this for scrapbooking, cardmaking, project life, and of course, to embellish your gifts as I did here :) I also used the new twine, Gold Sparkle and Mistletoe, perfect for Christmas!
Another cool thing in this new release is that Lawn Fawn is increasing their collection of Lawn Cuts, adding more matching dies for old stamp sets. One of the new additions is So Thankful, and I couldn't help myself, I needed to include a surprise pumpkin with the normal ones ;) The bunny in the pumpkin, is from Critters in Costume, and here's an example of how you can use it not only for Halloween!
Don't forget to visit and comment on Lawn Fawn's blog, there's a giveaway and some cool projects by my amazing DT teammies to inspire you!
Winter Gift boxes:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Winter Gifts
- Lawn Trimmings: Gold Sparkle and Mistletoe
- Memento ink: Bamboo Leaves, Cottage Ivy, Love Letter
- Versamagic ink: Sea Breeze and Turquoise Gem
- Versamark ink and white embossing powder
- Copic markers
- Jingle bells
- Papertrey Ink box die
So Thankful card:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: So Thankful, Critters in Costume, Woodgrain Backdrops, Happy Easter, A Bird Told Me
- Lawn Cuts: So Thankful, Critters in Costume, Circle Stackables, A Bird Told Me
- Lawn Fawn papers: Pink Lemonade
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black, Morocco, Toffee Crunch, Rich Cocoa
- May Arts ribbon
- Core'dinations cardstock
- Hero Arts cardstock
- Copic markers