Lately I've been so busy that I never played on a challenge for months... Except from Lawnscaping challenges, of course! ;)
The thing is that I miss them! I follow a bunch of blogs with challenges, I love to see the challenge's theme and what people come up with. And that's a great source of inspiration, I tell you!
So this week I saw this inspiration pic on Jo's blog, at her Fun-Day Friday Challenge:
And I say, I want to play and I have the perfect stamp for that, and I made this happy card :) I hope you like it!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today, I hope you're having a great day :)
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Your future is Bright, Summertime Charm (and coordinating Lawn Cuts)
- Hero Arts stamps: Large Canvas Stripes
- American Crafts papers: My Girl
- Hero Arts inks: Butter Bar, Green Hills, Pale Tomato, Tide Pool, Splash
- Jenni Bowlin inks: Chicken Feed, Lavender Sachet
- PTI embossing plate
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black