Hi and happy Monday!
I'm back from a little and wonderful vacation with my boyfriend and I'm already missing those beach days... sigh! Good thing a new Lawnscaping challenge is up to bright the day!!
This time is all about distressing, you can use distressing techniques, tools or products. I went with my distress inks for a fun and colorful card. I hope it brings a smile to your face this Monday!
I used distress inks on the background and planet, using water to create the craters. The aliens are colored with Copics and I used the colorless Copic on them to add more texture :)
Go and visit Lawnscaping blog for more inspiration, I hope you join the fun this time, you could win a Lawn Fawn stamp set from our sponsor, Lawn Fawn
Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a nice day :)
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Lucky Stars, Jessie's ABCs, Critters in the Sea
- American Crafts stamps: Hey There from Amy Tangerine
- Memento inks: Tuxedo Black
- Versafine ink: Deep Lagoon
- Colorbox pigment ink: Frost White
- Distress inks
- White gel pen
- Stickles: Tropical Tangerine, Crystal
- Googly eyes