Today we're celebrating the first birthday of 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge!! I'm super excited of joining this blog hop with an amazing group of people and lots of inspiring (and quick!) birthday projects.
If you're coming from the blog of the super sweet Teri Anderson you're on the right place! If not, I know you won't miss this! Start on the Pretty Pink Posh blog for all the details and the full list of participants
The theme of the challenge is Birthday, of course! So I decided to make a birthday tag because what's a birthday without presents? And... You know every pretty present needs a tag ;)
I must confess that I had to make it twice because the first time it took me almost 15 mins to finish it! So I simplified it "a bit", no shading on the coloring, no background stamping, and so on.... well, at least I could finish it in time on my second try :)
I love the Lawn Fawn yeti from the set Yeti, Set, Go (that will be available on late August) used as little colorful monsters, are they cute or what??
If you have any question about how I made it, just ask in the comments or send me an email
I hope you like it! It took me 9:20 to finish it, phew!
After I finished the tag I wanted to make a card too. But this time I prefered not to look like a crazy girl while making it so I went for a simple, happy and easy desing and I had plenty of time to finish it
This one took me 07:44 and yes, it was a way more relaxed crafty time :)
Paulina has prepared a big celebration full of giveaways for random comments on the hop:
And a GREAT prize for this challenge's winner: A $50 gift certificate to Ellen Hutson's store plus an amazing prize pack:
The next step on the hop is the very talented Daniela Dobson!
Thank you so much for your visit today!! Have a nice day!
Supply list: (tag)
- Lawn Fawn sets: Yeti, Set, Go (available on late August), Hats off to you, Year Three
- Lawn Fawn cuts: Puffy Stars Stackables
- Lawn Fawn trimmings: Lime
- My Favorite Things die: Blueprints 1
- May Arts pink ribbon
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers
- Crop-a-Dile and green eyelet
Supply list: (card)
- Lawn Fawn sets: Year Two
- Lawn Fawn cuts: A Birdie Told Me
- Lawn Fawn papers: Into the Woods (available on late August)
- Lawn Fawn ornaments: Into the Woods sequins
- American Crafts papers: My Girl, Amy Tangerine Yes, Please
- Versamark ink and white embossing powder