Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bee Mine

Hi!
I have a card for you just to share how Critters in Costume can be used for occassions all year round! I made a Thanksgiving card, a Halloween card and a Valentine's card so far, let's see if I can come up with something more in the future, ha!


So I paired the bear from Critters in Costume with the bees from Bee Mine and I mirror stamped one of them to face the cute bear.
I don't have a big heart die so I drawn a heart on the back of the paper and then I cut it. I used papers from both the new collections, and because the red one was too bright, I toned it down with a layer of vellum for a softer look.

Oh! And I want to recommend you an adhesive for vellum, as you can see in the smallest heart it's almost invisible! It's a permanent fine adhesive runner from Scrapbook Adhesives, I keep it only for vellum and I love it!

Have a great day!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Critters in Costume, Bee Mine, Milo's ABCs, Interlocking Backdrops
- Lawn Fawn papers: Into the Woods, Peace Joy Love
- Lawn Cuts: Critters in Costume, Hearts (biggest)
- My Favorite Things die: Hearts
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black
- Hero Arts ink: Butter Bar
- Vellum
- Copics

1 comment:

Elise C. said...

This is so sweet!! Every time I see this card it makes me smile! The colors, the hearts, the bees - so cute!