Hola! Happy Wednesday!
It's my turn to share my Lawn Fawn + Core'dinations project! This two great companies are teaming up this week so be sure to visit both blogs everyday for a lot of inspiration and giveaways ;)
And now, onto the card! I made a Halloween project because sanding Core'dinations cardstock is supah fun and Halloween cards are perfect for a distressed background. So I used Black Magic cardstock, embossed it and then sanded it with the Sand it Gadget. This produces a lot of dust and the Dust Buddy is amazingly effective to clean it up! Once the background is done, I just played with some Lawn Fawn stuff and used Core'dinations cardstock for the ghosts as well.
Oh! And have you seen that banner? I wanted something different and more fun than the classic banner and it's not a new die, just the Scalloped Circle Stackables! I love when I can do more with the things I have!
Here's how I did it, just place the die this way and run it through your cutting machine :)
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! Have a nice day!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Happy Haunting
- Lawn Fawn papers: Into the Woods
- Lawn Cuts: Cole's ABCs, Scalloped Circle Stackables
- Lawn Ornaments: Into the Woods sequins
- Core'dinations cardstock: Black Magic in White, ColorCore in Snowflake
- The Twinery twine
- Memento ink and marker: Tuxedo Black
- Stickles: Orange Peel
- Studio Calico wood veneers: Stars
- Avery Elle sequins: Royal Blend
- Cuttlebug embossing folder: Candy Cane