The fun continues today with the Lawn Fawn September Inspiration week, today's star is the Peace Joy Love stamp set, that coordinates with the paper collection of the same name.
This set is perfect for easy and quick cards, to mass produce cards but also for something more elaborated. It's full of the sweetest images for Christmas time :)
And this is what I made! I used almost all the images in the set!
This time I wanted to decorate the inside too
I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Peace Joy Love
- Lawn Fawn papers: Peace Joy Love
- Lawn Trimmings: Gold Sparkle
- Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers
- Hero Arts ink : Mint Julep
- Memento ink: Love Letter, Toffee Crunch
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Glittery gold cardstock