I'm super excited because I'm going to be the Avery Elle guest designer during the month of November and Jamie also invited me to join the October/November release blog hop, I'm so happy and honored!! I hope you enjoy it!
I'm using "Let it Snow" for my card. I just LOVE this set! The trees and the gorgeous sentiments stolen my heart :)
And because today is October 31st, I had to use this Winter/Christmas set to make a Halloween card, I just needed to add some google eyes, thickers and stickers and here it is!
To celebrate our October/November Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, November 3rd to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, November 4th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through Feedly or Blog Lovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Yainea <-- You're here!
- Avery Elle stamps: Let it Snow
- Echo Park papers: Dots & Stripes
- Distress inks: Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black
- Lawn Trimmings: Retro
- Googly eyes