Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Love you Tons - Lawn Fawn December Inspiration Week

Hi friends!
Today is the last day of Lawn Fawn December Inspiration (and release) Week. It's the turn to feature a new and super cute mini set, Love You Tons with two adorable elephants! Finally, elephants!

So I was making another card completely different when I see this card by Kristina Werner, I fell in love with the design and I decided to CASE it. She's an amazing cardmaker and a great source of inspiration for me :)


By the way, I'll share soon the other card, I didn't discard it! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog this week and for your sweet comments! I hope you have an amazing rest of the week!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Love You Tons, Love n' Breakfast
- Lawn Fawn cuts: Love You Tons, Circle Stackables
- Meneto ink: Tuxedo Black
- Versafine ink: Deep Lagoon
- Distress ink: Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass
- May Arts ribbon
- Stickles: Xmas red
- Glossy accents

9 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

Your card is beyond adorable!!! Loooooove the soft colors of the elephants and background! And that little bow is just too cute!! I think Kristina Werner is amazing!! You both created amazing cards with that layout an faux stitching!!

Chitra Nair said...

Aaaaahhhh I love your cards... This is so super cute, the elephants are so adorable..

Charlene B. said...

This is so adorable Yainea! I love it!

Julie C. said...

This card is so cute! I especially love that ribbon!! ^_^

Alinsmajl said...

How cute is this!

Sandra Rieder said...

Completely adorable! Lawn Fawn is making it impossible to not want all of their stamps.

Lizzy C said...

So super sweet! I'm definitely going to need this stamp set!

Allison P said...

You card is so adorable! I love that ribbon - perfect touch!

jp said...

Your card is just adorable! Love your work. Thanks for the inspiration!