I'm sharing more fun stuff from Lawn Fawn and today is a day of dies, yes, new dies for good old sets! Yay! I'm featuring Quinn's 123s dies but there will be available also dies for Quinn's Capitals and On the Mend.
I came up with this idea and made two card (but I could make a lot of them if I have more free time). Following the same sketch and idea, you could make a set of cards for every ocassion of the year. Just add the date and a coordinating image with coordinating colors and there you have it!
I hope you like the idea :)
Of course I needed to ink up those cute nerdy birds for my Valentine's card, hehe
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Please, come back tomorrow, another new set will be revealed! And don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration, a video and a giveaway!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Quinn's 123s, Science of Love, Winter Sparrows
- Lawn Cuts: Quinn's 123s, Science of Love, Winter Sparrows
- Lawn Fawn papers: Peace Joy Love
- Lawn Fawn ornaments: Peace Joy Love
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black, Love Letter, London Fog
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- MFT hearts dies