This is the last day of Lawn Fawn May Inspiration week and tomorrow is the big day when everything will be available to purchase, also you will see the complete release with the stuff that we're going to feature on June.
But for today, the star of the show is a die, Scripty Thanks, it's from the same series as the Scripty Hello die and I love that font!
For my first card I combined it with some more stuff from the new release: Life is Good stamp set and Stitched Party Banners.
I created the background stamping the waves, then coloring the stripes with watercolors and a plain brush and finally I added some distress inks to the edges.
I made a second card just for fun and because I wanted to try heat embossing the die cut, I did it two times to achieve more dimension and it's really cool!! The background and heart are colored with watercolors and die cut with dies from Stitched Party Banners.
Don't forget to visit Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration, a video and a giveaway!
Hope you enjoyed all these week's projects! I really had so much fun making them :) Have a great day!!
Nautical thanks card
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Life is Good, Bannerific
- Lawn Fawn dies: Scripty Thanks, Stitched Party Banners, Life is Good, Bannerific
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue
- Copic markers
- Distress ink: Tumbled Glass
- May Arts ribbon
- Crop A Dile
Golden thanks card
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Woodgrain Backdrops
- Lawn Fawn dies: Scripty Thanks, Stitched Party Banners
- Lawn Fawn sequins
- Memento ink: Tofee Crunch
- Washi tape
- Heidi Swap Color shine: Mint
- Versamark ink
- Gold embossing powder