Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Surf's Up! - Avery Elle card

Hello!
I hope your week is being awesome but if you're missing the weekend, don't worry, it's just two days away! And meanwhile I have a beachy card to cheer you up :)

I'm featuring Avery Elle's Surf's Up stamp set, a very cool one!


I think that because this year the Summer here is not very hot I'm making a lot of summery and beachy cards, to compensate, lol

Surf's up!

I used Custom Panels dies to create the sand hills and the surf boards, it's super easy, just mark the center, place the curved die, cut, and then the same on the other side. Finally I went with a black marker all the border so it looked like a stamp and matched the scene better :)


(Sorry for the weird color and the poor quality of the pic)
I hope you like it! Take a look at the Avery Elle's blog to see what Caryn has made with the #Smile stamp set!

Thank you so much for stopping by, hugs!

Supply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: Surf's Up
- Avery Elle dies: Custom Panels
- Avery Elle papers: Brights, Sorbets
- Watercolors
- Distress ink: Antique Linnen
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Love how you made the surf boards...... So cool :)

stamping sue said...

I enjoy visiting your blog all the time even though I don't always leave a comment.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Cute cards.

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the surf boards :)