Lawn Fawn and Add a Little Dazzle are teaming up this week to show you projects combining the amazing products of both companies so that means lots of fun and giveaways!
Add a Little Dazzle has these metal sheets that add a cool touch to your project, they look like foil but they're thicker and stronger. So you can die cut or emboss them.
They look amazing embossed but I went classic with my project and just cut stripes to create a background, I love how it looks!!
I kept the card simple and just add the anchor of Float my Boat and the cute crab from Life is Good (he's being the star of the show this Summer, isn't he??) with some embellishments and the word bubble from Chit Chat. I really really like these word bubbles and the fonts used with them :)
Don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn and Add a Little Dazzle blogs for more inspiration and giveaways! Thank you so much for stopping by! :)
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Float my Boat, Life is Good, Chit Chat
- Lawn Fawn dies: Float my Boat, Life is Good, Chit Chat, Stitched Party Banners
- Lawn Fawn twine: Lime
- Add A Little Dazzle metal sheet: Baby Blue
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black
- Avery Elle ink: Sapphire Blue
- Enamel dots