It's last day of Lawn Fawn September inspiration week (booooo!) but today's featured stamp is super cute and fun! I really love it! Well, I know I'll never say I don't love a Lawn Fawn stamp... but I really love this one, haha!
Milk & Cookies is a medium size stamp set and it has coordinating dies. I love that there are different ways to represent milk and cookies and we have smiley faces too!
So my first card is a Christmas card, I wanted to create a cozy Christmas feel, like sweet warm cookies... hmmm :D__
The word Christmas is from last year's stamp Peace Love Joy.
I made my second card just for fun and in the last minute, I love its simplicity and the pop of red mixed with neutrals. Oh! The embossed polka dot background is all Lawn Fawn too, hehe! I used an ornament from last year's stamp Trim the Tree that is just a solid circle, just what I needed!!
Don't forget to check Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration, a great video from Kelly and a giveaway!!
I hope you like my projects!! Thank you so so much for all your comments during all the release week, they make me smile BIG!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Milk & Cookies, Peace Joy Love
- Lawn Fawn dies: Circle Stackables
- Lawn Fawn papers: Sweater Weather
- Lawn Fawn notecards: Hippo
- May Arts ribbon
- Copic markers
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Milk & Cookies, Violet's ABCs, Claire's ABCs, Trim the Tree
- Lawn Fawn dies: Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn papers: Snow Day
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- American Crafts bow