Are you enjoying Lawn Fawn inspiration week so far? Because I am!!
Today we're featuring Snow Day stamps and coordinating dies and I made card using a Walnut notecard, I love the size of these!
I created a little scene inside the polaroid frame and then a pair of bunnies jumped on there to hold it haha! I love the bunnies on this set, they are super cute!! And I love the idea of stamping them everywhere hanging or holding something :)
For the Christmas tree, I added little drops of Liquid Pearls in Ruby Red. I hope you like it!
Don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog, the other DT members have amazing projects using this set and Kelly has a great video and a giveaway, of course! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Snow Day, Frosties
- Lawn Fawn dies: Snow Day, Say Cheese, Stitched Hillside
- Lawn Fawn paper: Snow Day
- Lawn Fawn notecards: Walnut
- Copic markers
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Avery Elle ink: Celery, Jungle
- May Arts ribbon
- Liquid Pearls: Ruby Red