A new Lawnscaping challenge starts today and I know you will love it! It's all about distress, distress techniques or products so let's fly your imagination!
I used Distress inks and markers with water and a brush to create this watercolored look on my card. I combined several sets, some new stuff with some old stuff, I love doing this :)
I really enjoyed making this card, first masking and stamping and then coloring like a little girl. Also, it reminds me of a Summer evening and that makes me happy!
I also added glossy accents on the fireflies for a bit of shine :)
I hope you like it and feel inspired to join us in this challenge! You could win a stamp set from our sponsor, Lawn Fawn!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Summertime Charm, Gleeful Gardens, Critters in the Jungle
- Lawn Fawn dies: Rectangle Stitched Stackables
- Lawn Fawn twine: Pink lemonade
- Lawn Fawn wood veneers: Hugs
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black
- Watercolor paper
- Distress markers
- Distress inks