Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My Lucky Charm - LF March inspiration week

Hello!!

It's the end of Lawn Fawn March inspiration week  but we will be back on April with another one and April is just artound the corner ;)

The star of the shw today is My Lucky Charm, a stamp set with all kinds of lucky charms with their coordinating dies :)

For my first project I made a tag using Maneki Neko (the lucky cat) and I tried a classic Japanese look with the distressed edges, the speckled cardstock and the cat stamped on it with just a bit of coloring. Well, I don't know if I achieved that look or not, but that was my inspiration :)

MyLuckyCharm_CristinaNuñez1

As a finishing touch I added some twine and a pair of jingle bells, that I thought match the cat theme nicely. I hope you like it!

MyLuckyCharm_CristinaNuñez2

My second project is a bright card with a background full of lucky charms (and some friendly chicks hee hee) and just a circle with an old sentiment that I find perfect for this new set.

Lucky

I added a vellum circle behind the sentiment circle to soften the busy background around the sentiment.

Lucky - close

Don't forget to take a look at the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration from the DT and a giveaway!

Oh! And we have the winners of the Crafty Friendship Blog Hop! Let's see... (drum roll)

Newton's Nook winner: #17
Lori March 20, 2015 at 6:25 AM
The cats are so presh, and your copic coloring is amazing!

Lawn Fawn Winner: #22
Isabel Casañas March 20, 2015 at 10:16 AM
Ay, madre, qué tarjetas tan bonitas. Son 100% Lawn Fawn y eso me gusta. Son preciosas

Paper Nest Dolls winner: #139 (Yolanda's Blog)
Katie
22 de marzo de 2015, 23:33
This is absolutely darling! I love how you layered the front of the card with the dies! So cute! You have inspired me with those monster stamps!

Marker POP gift card winner: #12
Ro says:
March 20, 2015 at 8:33 am
OMG, it´s magic!!!!! Both are so cute!!!!!

Imagine Crafts winner: #2
Corilyn Noreen said...
The dimension you added to the sunflower petals is so clever!
3/20/2015 2:27 AM

CDD Stamps winner: #10
Designbydonna March 20, 2015 at 5:23 AM
Gorgeous! I really love that big paw shaker card.

Twine gift set by Marker POP winner: #73
Denise Bryant says:
Darling shaker card! Love that adorable panda!:

La Pareja Creativa gift card winner: #21
Eva said...
Beautiful and fresh card!!! I love it!!!
Kisses;)
MARCH 20, 2015 AT 11:22 AM

The Ton winner: #51
D-21 marzo 2015 20:40
Awwww what a cute card. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot

Tombow Adhesive package winner: #37
Elizabeth Sarkisyan said...
Wow! I'm in love with this card and love the spotlight you did inside the square...fantastic coloring and design.
March 21, 2015 at 12:07 AM

Congrats to all the lucky winners!! To claim your prize please send an email to crafty Time 4u (dot) g mail (dot) com

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all your love and comments during this week, I <3 you!! Have a wonderful day!!

Supply list:

Tag
- Lawn Fawn stamps: My Lucky Charm
- Lawn Fawn dies: Tag You're it!
- Lawn Fawn twine: Peppermint
- Memento ink: Rich Cocoa
- Copic markers

Card
- Lawn Fawn stamps: My Lucky Charm, Let's Play
- Lawn Fawn dies: Stitched Stackables Circles
- Lawn Fawn ink: Freshly Cut Grass
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Copic markers
- Vellum

5 comments:

Yuki said...

Both of your projects are absolutely adorable! Like always, I've enjoyed seeing your projects for the LF inspiration week and I can't wait for next month!

Kathy JH said...

Great projects! Love the pairing of the chicks and 4 leaf clover

Teresa Doyle said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners. Great projects as well. The 4 leaf clove would have been perfect for St. Pat's day.

D- said...

Your card and tag are ADORABLE. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

francesca said...

these projects are amazing!!! :)