Wednesday, November 11, 2015

25 days of Christmas tags

Hi again!!

Today I'm joining Tracey (from In My Creative Opinion) in her annual 25 Days of Christmas Tags and this is being a tradition for me too, hehe!!

I love this kind of Christmas celebrations and countdowns and this one is celebrating 5 years!! Just WOW!! Congrats Tracey, let's keep this cute tradition!! :D

I made a tag using Lawn Fawn products, this racoon from Holiday Party animal is super cute and I wanted him to be the star of the show, I created a "window" and now he is super comfortable enjoying a hot cocoa cup while it's snowing outside hahaha

ChristmasTag

I made some ornaments for the tag, a big snowflake die cut and a thin tag with the sentiment, I think it looks nice :)

ChristmasTag detail

Don't forget to visit Tracey's blog for tons of inspiration on Christmas tags, it's being amazing!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Holiday Party Animal, Toboggan Together
- Lawn Fawn dies: Stitched Circle Tags, Holiday Party Animal, Stitched Circles
- Lawn Fawn papers: Snow Day
- Lawn Trimmings: Peppermint
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Mini clothespin

4 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Yainea, this is such a cute tag. I always enjoy seeing your work as it is never disappointing! TFS!

TracyM #6773 said...

CUTENESS GALORE!!!
LOVE your ADORABLE Christmas racoon and PRETTY scene through the window, great idea to attach the snowflake & sentiment with the twine too!!!

Yuki said...

Super cute tag!!

Unknown said...

You do such a great job at creating scenes!! Love this!! :-)