Today I'm joining Tracey (from In My Creative Opinion) in her annual 25 Days of Christmas Tags and this is being a tradition for me too, hehe!!
I made a tag using Lawn Fawn products, this racoon from Holiday Party animal is super cute and I wanted him to be the star of the show, I created a "window" and now he is super comfortable enjoying a hot cocoa cup while it's snowing outside hahaha
I made some ornaments for the tag, a big snowflake die cut and a thin tag with the sentiment, I think it looks nice :)
Don't forget to visit Tracey's blog for tons of inspiration on Christmas tags, it's being amazing!!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Holiday Party Animal, Toboggan Together
- Lawn Fawn dies: Stitched Circle Tags, Holiday Party Animal, Stitched Circles
- Lawn Fawn papers: Snow Day
- Lawn Trimmings: Peppermint
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Mini clothespin